Your potential. Your future. Your choice.
Harmony isn’t a last resort. It’s a first choice—a high school for motivated students who know the road to recovery is long, and are ready for the journey.
Any student can choose to enroll, regardless of their family’s financial situation. That’s because Harmony Academy is tuition-free, a first among schools of its kind in Oregon.
- Are residents of Clackamas, Multnomah or Washington County
- Are in their freshman to senior year of high school
- Have a history of substance use
- Commit to taking action for recovery
- Are motivated to achieve academically and earn a high school diploma
- Are excited for a vibrant and compelling future
What we offer:
- Meaningful relationships for personalized pathways to success
- Recovery plans that care for the whole student, head to heart
- Open, positive peer culture
- Family support
- Education for all kinds of growth: academic, emotional, physical and ethical
- High school graduation and a vision for the future!
Sound like where you want to be?
Get more information on what to expect, and how to get started by reaching out below. We’re looking forward to meeting you.