Harmony has shifted to a new drug company, Millennium Health.
Here are a few things families should know about Millennium Health:
- Millennium has a much quicker turnaround time than our previous lab: 24-48 hours as compared to 7-10 days.
- The results from tests are far more precise. Millennium can test for an ever-evolving host of synthetics and identify inconsistent results such as youth tampering with the test or misusing prescribed medications.
- Millennium offers a sophisticated dashboard that enables Harmony's recovery team to see progress in individual student results and a snapshot of the school's sobriety as a whole.
The one downside of this much needed transition is the cost.
- The cost of drug testing at Harmony is expected to more than double this year. As a result, we will begin invoicing families starting in December 2023 to cover a small part of the costs.
- Drug testing fees will be done on a sliding scale, meaning families for whom it would be a financial burden will not pay or will pay at a reduced rate.
Want to learn more about Millennium Health?
Millennium is a nationwide company that offers data to organizations like the DEA, while still helping small organizations like ours with on-call technicians.
More information coming Mid November 2023.